Villa Francisca is a gorgeous 2 floors villa situated on the hills of Las Cuadrillas, in a Nature Reserve at 15 minutes from Nerja and 1 hour from Málaga. This richly planted area overlooks the Mediterranean and offers amazing landscapes and countless trekking paths. The beautiful nature beaches of El Cañuelo and Cantarrijan are just a few minutes away. The charming village of La Herradura with many shops and restaurants is at just 15 minutes.
This recently refurbished villa is totally private and exclusive, with own entrance, terraces and own private pool. It offers 3 bedrooms, 2 with double and 1 with 2 single beds, one living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Bedrooms are on the first floor. The house offers many amenities, free WiFi, air conditioning in the whole house, satellite TV, dishwasher, washing machine, fireplace, large barbecue and more. Outside the terraces and the pool area offer plenty of privacy and quietness, together with amazing views over the mountains and sea. All furniture and equipment are new or very recent.
At 15km, Nerja offers countless shops, supermarkets, typical and exotic restaurants, tapas bars and all services one might wish.
The Sierra de Almijara Nature Reserve offers unlimited trekking options, from a 1 hour walk to a whole day excursion. The area is known for its rich wildlife and spectacular landscapes. A drive to the springs of Rio de la Miel and Peña Escrita reveals gorgeous mountain sceneries.
The area offers many activities: trekking, mountain bike, canoe, paddle surf, snorkeling, scuba diving, river trekking, horse riding, jeep excursions, tennis, golf at 20km and more. The region is very rich in culture, monuments and historical sites. The famous Caves of Nerja are at just 10km.
Within a half day or a day, a number of world famous landmarks can be visited: Granada and the Alhambra, Sevilla, Córdoba, Ronda, the Sierra Nevada, Almería and Gibraltar.
In short, a perfect place for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the middle of a totally preserved natural environment.
Tourist licence: CR/MA/01195
- Interior approximately 90 m2
- 1 large + 2 smaller terraces = approx. 120 m2
- 3 bedrooms: 2 with double bed, 1 with two single beds
- possibility for sleeping couch (1p.)
- living room with kitchenette with bar, fireplace
- air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath, one with shower
- private illuminated pool 6.5m x 4m; large barbecue, deckchairs and garden furniture
- dish washer, washing machine, ceramic hotplates, microwave/oven, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster, ironer etc.
- WiFi included, TV satellite dish
- baby bed and chair on demand
|From||To||Per night ( € )|
|03 Jan||31 Mar||88.00|
|01 Apr||31 May||98.00|
|01 Jun||30 Jun||125.00|
|01 Jul||31 Jul||182.00|
|01 Aug||31 Aug||202.00|
|01 Sep||30 Sep||132.00|
|01 Oct||31 Oct||98.00|
|01 Nov||22 Dec||88.00|
|23 Dec||02 Jan||98.00|
- Minimum 5 days ; in July and August, rental for full weeks with check-in on Saturdays
- 20% to 40% on booking, 150 Euro deposit
- Cleaning and linen change before arrival and after departure included on all rentals
- Linen, bath and kitchen towels provided on all rentals
- For pets please consult
Villa Francisca is part of a group of houses, each being fully independent and offering visitors total privacy and intimacy.
The property can be reached via an asphalt mountain road with a number of bends, however with no special difficulty and used daily by all types of vehicles. We do not recommend it however to people who do not like driving in mountainous areas.
|6 - 7 People||3 Bedrooms|
/ day, basic price
/ day maximum price
Or Call: +31 (0)20 470 6419